About Windy Saddle
Locally owned and operated since 2007
Hailing from Madison, Wisconsin in 1999, Brett and DeAnn Wieber built Windy Saddle Café shortly after discovering Golden’s vibrant, close community. Brett and DeAnn wanted to share their love of serious coffee, homemade food, and community by creating Windy Saddle as a ‘meeting place’ to bring these three elements together.
About our Golden cafe …
Windy Saddle keeps things exciting: Local live music, Golden Beer Talks (TED talks, Golden style), Author Afternoons, Cupcake Walks and cookie decorating and other events for Buckaroos, rotating Rocky Mountain craft beer and wine list, seasonal food specials and more!
Want to know what our cafe offers? Check out this list:
* Charming, cozy and cool western atmosphere
* Conveniently located in the heart of Golden (right next to the Golden arch!)
* Gourmet sandwiches, fresh salads and delicious pastries – everything served is fresh and savory
* In-house bakery, made-from-scratch breakfast, lunch, and dinner (on special event days). Vegan and gluten free options available as well.
* Serious coffee! Proudly serving Kaladi Coffee, air roasted in Denver and brewed on our fancy Espresso machine.
* Big selection of great wines and craft beers
* Kids friendly with a play area and a kids menu
* Fireplace for cold days
* Outdoor patio to enjoy the Golden scenery
* Excellent service
* Community minded and involved
* Space available for special occasions
* Catering available and special bakery orders accepted
Looking forward to seeing you at the Saddle!
DeAnn & Brett
P.S. Thank you to Dave Powers for supplying pictures for this website!